Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Glass targa top question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DaleSol110's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2005
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It sounds like a really good idea getting one up here. Top off in the summer and it on in the winter without feeling guilty that its not raining and the tops still on. I might not have been paying attention but i want to know how much it cost to get that done. Also where i could get that done. THats a nice top.----Jess

  2. #2
    Inactive Member clearmysol's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are welcome to check my Glass Top out. It was somewhere around $500-600 and inmy opinion worth every penny. The company is called Ameripol, and there sevice is excellent!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nitrodelsol's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been looking around in many forms, and it seems like everyone is saying that ameripol went out of business? If it is true that really sux, if not I was wondering where to go since the ameripol website is pretty hard to get too. also I hear they are pretty hard to come by on ebay.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member clearmysol's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ameripol is not out of business. However, they don't really do the del Sol thing anymore. However, they will still make one for you if you want one. I have yet to see one float across E-Bay (although they probably have). I really like mine a lot!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's their web site: Ameripol Inc. since it's not been posted.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •